January 23, 2009

we're here!

This is day 3 of unpacking and I'm really making some progress. Erik helps out a ton by playing with the kids so that I can put everything away. Yesterday he took Ella, who has been especially clingy to me, to Costco and Walmart for like five hours! I got SO much done. With so many boxes and nick-nacks lying around, I've managed to stubb my big toe on one foot and slice open my pinky toe on the other foot. Gimpy or not, I'm determined to be completely unpacked before Sunday.

7 comments:

Jody said...

Home Sweet Home!!! Hope your heater and hot water are working now! You are a trooper to get it all done so quickly, but how nice that will be. Sweet dreams - mom

Trevlyn said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I love it when Mark disappears with the kiddos! I'm a cleaning machine! Your clippies are adorable and they're too cute on their hair!

Emily Carlson said...

Good job Syl! You are just like me, I have to be unpacked ASAP. I have friends who have lived in their homes for like 3-4 yrs and still have unpacked boxes!! I would go nuts! Give everyone my love. Miss you guys. Love Mimi

MarySue said...

Sending you wishes that all goes smoothly in this move and new job. I'm envious that you are only about 3 hours from Jesse and Christie and family!!!!

The Harpers said...

Yay! Give us a call when you are feeling settled. We'd love to come and see your new place.

dynamike said...

I've been thinking about you every day this week Sylv... how did everything go? How was the flight? I'm so glad you've been able to get so much done- I'm the same way in that I just want to get settled as quickly as possible. Sounds like you've made amazing progress. I can't wait to check out your place in person someday soon! Let's talk again on the phone as soon as you have a spare minute, we need to catch up better.
Love you dearly-
E

Courtney said...

glad you made it ok, good luck unpacking. hopefully you don't get any more injuries.