This last month Ella has really grown and changed in so many ways. The longer her hair grows, the curlier it gets. She no longer crawls and is on her way to being able to run. She responds to several commands such as, "say bye" = waving her hand, "talk on the phone" = putting her hand to her ear, and "give a kiss, give a hug." Ella's developed a love for popsicles. We would give her a few bites to ease the pain from teething, and from there she was hooked. We find her in the kitchen pointing at the freezer, yelling. When I take out a popsicle, she gets a cray look in her eyes and yells louder until the wrapper comes off. Some of her other loves: slides, sleeping in our bed, crawling up stairs, looking in boxes and taking things out, opening cabinets, looking out windows, Korean food, and following Avery around. I love seeing how her personality continues to develop. Ella is definitely one of kind!













4 comments:
Happy 11th month birthday baby Ella. I love seeing all of the beautiful pictures of you. Happy New Year to everyone. We love you guys.
Wow!! I can't believe my Ella blue eyes is already 11 months. She's beautiful! I love the hair clip in her hair. So grown up like big sister. Happy New Year's guys. This is going to be a great one for you. Love, love, love you all so much.
I love the new pics! Ella is really getting alot of teeth! Love her smile, curly hair, and excitment for life. Happy New Year and may it be the best so far! love and hugs
She is certainly a beauty. I too love that gorgeous brown, curly hair. 3
Post a Comment