December 10, 2008

walking!!


just 2 days ago, this was Ella...standing. She was much happier to be free of the pants and headband.

Now she can walk across a room!!
Below is a frame-by-frame, since I don't have a video up yet.











5 comments:

Jody said...

I'm so sad I don't get to be a part of this new adventure in her life. She is so darling and I love all my girls to pieces!!!! Hugs and Kisses

Emily Carlson said...

WOW!!! She's officially a big girl now. So exciting. Ella is going to keep you on your toes for sure now. Enjoy this wonderful new journey. I too wish we could be closer to be apart of each new adventure. I love you guys so much. You keep me smiling. Congrats sweet Ella blue eyes. Mimi loves you!!

MarySue said...

I stop and think what a blessing to have our precious children strong, healthy and progressing normally. Enjoy your blessings...I am so sure you do! 3

Allie said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is big enough to walk! What a fun age...

Mandy said...

Wow!!! Go Ella Go... She is so cute in the first pictures and then of the frame by frame. Ella your Mommy's big girl now. Watch out Avery little sister can catch you now. We love and miss you tons, Merry Christmas also. 3