
Last night while I was putting Avery to bed, I asked her, "Are you happy?" When she didn't answer for a few seconds I asked again and she said, "Mommy look!" She had the exact look on her face as this picture (another similarity is that in both instances she was holding her blankie).
4 comments:
I'd say the look on her face is a Happy One! I love to see the smiles and sending lots of hugs to all!
You guys mean the world to me. This picture makes me happy, that's for sure. Wishing we could all be together for this special holiday. Love you so much.
how cute- and congrats on Ella's walking! Brody is so heavy, I can't wait till he starts sharing the load a little bit!
That is so sweet. What a precious happy face! And Ella, what a big girl, walking already. wow!
Post a Comment