December 22, 2008

Christmas dresses

Yesterday the girls got to wear their Christmas dresses to church. Avery called her dress a princess dress, a party dress, and as she went down the stairs oh so carefull, a wedding dress.

















6 comments:

MarySue said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful dresses, beautiful family photo in front of tree and I so love dresses with sleeves...way to go.

Mandy said...

I love Avery's hair down like that she does look like a princess. Both of the girls are just beautiful Syl. Merry Christmas wish you could be here this year, maybe next year. 3

Emily Carlson said...

Oh, so pretty! The girls look so grown up! Made sugar cookies all by myself tonight..so sad huh?? Matt is staying the night at the fire station to help out, so who knows when I will get to mom's, so I thought I better make some before Christmas is over. I'll send some pictures later for proof. I knew nobody would believe me. Love you guys. Great photos!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

What pretty girls in pretty dresses! So much fun to keep up with your family on the blog. Say hi to Charlie and SunMae! I know they're enjoying having the girls there. Loved your Christmas card.

Christie K said...

What a beautiful family!! We hope you have a great Christmas!!

Erin said...

I am dying. They are so adorable.