November 16, 2008

railroad song

Here's Avery's jazzed-up version of "I've Been Workin on the Railroad." Maybe this is why the upstairs neighbor blasts her stereo and the downstairs neighbor plays the drums.

5 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Such cuteness and gusto!

Emily Carlson said...

I didn't want it to end. I love the 'thank you, thank you' and the bow -still laughing. Love you!

Jody said...

I can see we have an entertainer in the family. Maybe she'll make it big for you. She's got my vote that's for sure. love all of you!Hugs

Emily Carlson said...

I can't get enough of this! I watch it a couple times a day! I love how she sings 'ROAD' and sings upward...so cute.

Mandy said...

just love her. Get her on American Idol maybe she could become a star for you. Ella had to be in the show also. 3 oh could you please send me your parents email to my email so I can get that box off to you. 3