November 13, 2008

pants strike

From the time it became cold enough for Avery to wear pants this year, she has been very clear with us her hatred of pants. It is all I can do to get her to wear pants when we leave the house. We do let her go without pants when we're at home, so the second she steps in the door, Whoooosh! off come her pants and she is beyond happy about it. Just about all the pictures of Avery in our apartment are of her in a shirt and underwear. Another picky thing about her dressing is that she HAS to have her sleeves (even on her big puffy coat) pulled up at all times.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I feel the same way! Life is just to short to be uncomfortable with something around your waste. Love the high heels - hugs and kisses

Emily Carlson said...

Oooo la la! What a super model w/ flashy legs. I guess if you got 'em, flaunt 'em. She's so beautiful and he side-kick is too.

Trevlyn said...

I'm with Emily! Those legs shouldn't be hidden!