I finally finished it! It HAD to be done before we move in 3 weeks or else it probably would lay in a tote half pieced together for years.

the teeth were inspired by Ella of course



Avery immediately dragged her monster out when she saw Ella's in the morning.
7 comments:
So much fun!!! I love the teeth! Fun-ny. You are such an amazing mom. You inspire me. Great job...talent just like your mom. Good to talk to you today. Love you guys. Wish you were a little closer. XOXO, Mimi
Super cute and she sure seems to love it! Crafty girl!
WHERE ARE YOU MOVING!?
Our apartment lease is up at the end of this month so we'll move our things into storage where my folks live and stay with them until we know where Erik gets a job. He's interviewing with 3 companies this month (locations: Wyoming, Illinois, Mass.). We're praying really hard for a job soon.
The monster is adorable!!! I love the teeth as well as those two beautiful grandaughters on mine! love and hugs, grammy
Um..... first off all those jobs are WAY TOO FAR AWAY! Should I be getting a hit??? I too hope Erik gets a job soon, but I wish it wasn't so far away. Boo hoo :(
that should have been, getting a HINT? oops.
Post a Comment