October 22, 2008

found

I found our very first digital camera from 5 years ago in an old duffel bag while I was searching for some batteries today. Guess what was still on the camera...


Erik's brother Ben with longish hair (sorry, couldn't rotate the pictures)

me in our BYU Wymount apartment looking like a complete dork. If you can't remember fashion that long ago, no, overalls were NOT in style but I still wore them on occasion.

I gave the camera to Avery, much to her great delight. She took off running with it taking pictures of everything. It took a lot of practice to get her little fingers out of the way of the lens.

her messy room

mommy

this must be the picture she took when she said, "Daddy...I got yo bum!"

baby sis

4 comments:

Jody said...

I agree to start them out young! She will be a pro in no time. Hugs and Kisses

Emily Carlson said...

Syl!!! Oh my goodness! That picture of you kills me! I think it's up there with the 'bang' picture. I can't stop laughing. A keeper for sure. It is a great one for a good laugh. And don't worry...I have about 2000 of those of me. My whole life!!!! Love ya all!

The Harpers said...

That is too funny! I love the overalls, maybe they'll make a comeback :)

MarySue said...

You always brighten my days with your posts. Happy day sweet ones.