Ella has more hair, more teeth, but less rolls than last month. She cruises along furniture with great ease and in a blink of an eye she can crawl out of a room. Three temptations that she has: the fireplace, Avery's pink crocs, and those springy doorstoppers. She understands when we tell her "no" - she'll stop what she's doing and smile real big (her three temptations usually require us to remove her from them). Ella knows where the action is and always puts herself right in the middle of it. She's loves to blow raspberries on our cheeks and loves getting them too. She's lovable, squishable, full of fun and laughs, and a delight to have in our family.


Ella is soooooo big
favorite toy
5 comments:
Getting CUTER every day!
happy 8 months Ella!! Where did those months go? I love squishy things, especially Ella. Love and hugs to All, Hugs Mom
Happy 8 months Ellie, You are beautiful. Aunt Mandy also loves squishy things along with Grammy. We love you Ella!!! Love and hugs to all of you, mandy
I want to kiss those cheeks. I put that last picture up as my wall paper on the computer. Love it!
Oh she's so adorable! I hope brody will have fewer rolls when he gets older... if he gets any bigger my arms just may fall off! He's almost 23 lbs at 6months! haha
Post a Comment