September 6, 2008

for daddy

Erik is currently in a remote little town in Oklahoma for some wind turbine safety training for his new job. He left on Tuesday and won't be back for another 2 weeks. I'm already going through withdrawals! The girls and I miss him like crazy.


Ella's hair might look reddish but that's only due to the lighting in our apartment
this smile was actually on purpose!




Ella is off and moving now

we love you Daddy!

3 comments:

sylvia said...

What beautiful girls I have!!!
Love, Daddy and Erik

Jody said...

Wow, what a trio of beautiful girls! Keep of the good work Syl! Now we know why it takes a mommy and daddy to raise a family. sweet dreams, love and hugs

Emily Carlson said...

That was so sweet! What a great blog entry. I loved it and I'm sure Erik loved it more. Great to talk to you today. Take care and have fun.