September 1, 2008

7 months old

Ella is one active, happy baby. She is at the beginning stages of crawling. She's never satisfied to just sit there - she likes to get onto her knees and try to pull up on things. She has two teeth on the bottom and we can see the top front teeth starting to come through. Her favorite game is peekaboo and her toy of choice is paper, which obviously she's not allowed to have.




going after the sippy
My mom's favorite thing to do with babies

favorite playmate

2 comments:

Jody said...

Happy 7 Months Ella!! Today Lori and I drove to Albany to visit her son Jordan and the Garden Center. they gave us 40% off! If only I had know I would have found lots of things to buy. The owners are the parents of Jordan's fiance. Went to Abigail Hassler's baptism later in the day. I miss my babies and their parents. love and hugs to all

Benj and Melinda said...

I love Avery's swim cap :-) So cute. Ella is beautiful.