August 27, 2008

St Louis Arch


on our way to the Arch...

...we saw a coal train...



...and some ducks

getting closer to the base - this thing is HUGE

Under the Arch is a museum featuring Lewis and Clark, Native Americans, and other things from that time period. Avery was most interested in the "do not touch" animals.



We rode in this little pod, which uncomfortably holds 5 people, to the top of the Arch.

View from the top was amazing

2 comments:

Emily Carlson said...

Oh it was so so SO good to see more fun pictures. I have been in Avery and Ella withdrawals. I went over to mom's tonight to pick up the down comforter and it was so boring (sorry mom). So sad. Miss you guys like crazy. Glad I wasn't there to go up the arch though. Too scary!! Love you, love you, love you!

Jody said...

Ella looks older already! Glad you're having such a wonderful time. Work is work! Hugs