August 4, 2008

fun in the park

On Saturday we went to Fun in the Park, a free event held in Wilsonville every summer. Different businesses and organizations from around town set up booths with games, activities, and free stuff to give out. We came home with a big bag full of freebies!


She had a hard time getting out

Avery surprised most of the people with her great hand/eye coordination

Super-Dad. Erik lugged around my oversized diaper bag and pushed the stroller so that I could do all the fun things with Avery.

candy necklace


she did this visor all by herself!


Erik was growing this nasty mustache for Emily's wedding as a joke. Thankfully, it started to itch pretty badly so he shaved it off prematurely.


one of six different blow-up slides


waiting for our turn

3 comments:

Emily Carlson said...

Wish I could have joined you. The best picture by far is the one of you Avery coming down the slide! That is awesome. "caught in action"

Trevlyn said...

I can remember taking Jacob to that eight years ago! So fun! I'm with Em! Super cute of you two on the slide!

Lauren said...

how fun!