June 2, 2008

little chair


Doesn't Ella look big in this chair? Mid-yawn, but it looks like she's singing.


Erik Jr.


She's at it again!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Soo cute. I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with your precious family. Congratulations to Erik on his internship. Have a safe trip to Oregon -- I know the girls' other Grammy must be so excited to spend the next 3 months with them.

Emily Carlson said...

I can't wait for "Baby Ellie" to pull my hair!! Like I always say, they are so freakin' cute!!! Love you love you love you and see you SOON!!!!

Jody said...

This grammy is indeed very excited to go to bed dead tired from playing, feeding, singing, reading and bathing my sweet grands. I count you all as my blessings. Love and Hug

Mandy said...

so very cute!!!! I love Erik Jr to pieces. That last picture is to cute with Erik and his two girls. Hanna can't wait any longer for baby ellie and Avery and Aunt Mandy can't either. see you soon....

Trevlyn said...

What babes! She's definitely a little daddy's girl!