May 8, 2008

we'll take what we can get

All I wanted was a quick picture with my girls. Anyone that knows Avery, is aware of the fact that she does NOT like to take "formal" pictures. There's a lot of trickery that goes into getting Avery to be in pictures with people. It was all I could do to get her to look at the camera, much less smile. I twisted this way and that way. I tickled her (second picture). This is what we got. Never got a perfect picture, but I love them anyway.




It looks like Ella is saying to Avery, "just give in already."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jody said...

Well, you got your quick picture with your girls, you just weren't all looking at the camera at the same time! Gotta love those three girls in the picture. Hugs, Mom

Emily Carlson said...

Love the cute outfits:) Great pictures though! Miss you guys so much. Have a great weekend and know that I love you all so much.

Mandy said...

How cute. Hey is that a dress Avery has on or a shirt. Just asking because Hanna has the same material in a skirt from Target... Great pictures. Your not the only one with kiddos who won't take formal pictures. Love you guys so much and we will waiting for June 4th to come. Hayden and Hanna are very excited.