FAMILY MAKES LIFE THAT MUCH SWEETER
I get so sad when the pictures end!! I can't believe how different Ella looks. So stinkin' cute!! 20 more days! Yeah! I hope you guys are excited too. Love ya.
I have to agree with Em. I also get sad when the pictures end. Ella is getting her big girl looks. Love ya and yes we are excited to see you also. 3
Too cute! We have those flower clips too and they are some of our favs!
I think it's so facinating how much Avery looks like you and how much Ella looks like Erik... what gorgeous girls!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I get so sad when the pictures end!! I can't believe how different Ella looks. So stinkin' cute!! 20 more days! Yeah! I hope you guys are excited too. Love ya.
I have to agree with Em. I also get sad when the pictures end. Ella is getting her big girl looks. Love ya and yes we are excited to see you also. 3
Too cute! We have those flower clips too and they are some of our favs!
I think it's so facinating how much Avery looks like you and how much Ella looks like Erik... what gorgeous girls!
Post a Comment