May 12, 2008

i've been tagged

...by my cute cousin Jessica

10 years ago: I was 15 and had killer abs

5 years ago: I was 20 and met Erik. We got married 7 months later in December.



  • 5 months ago: I was very pregnant with Ella
  • 5 things on my to-do list: make a new grocery list, start Ella's scrapbook, dust, organize toys, re-write my to-do list
  • 5 snacks I enjoy: yogurt, string cheese, salt n vinegar chips, m&m's, crisp apples
  • 5 of my bad habits: staying up too late, leaving my toenails unpainted, getting bangs every couple years when I KNOW that they don't look good on me, leaving clean clothes folded in the basket for a week before putting them away, crunching on ice
  • 5 places I have lived: Utah, Illinois, Oregon, Arizona, Indiana
  • 5 things people don't know about me: I love black jelly beans, I am SUPER paranoid about salmonella, I want to learn how to play tennis the right way, the idea of swimming with dolphins or any other living creature in the water gives me the willies, I have to sleep at the very edge of the bed, no matter how big and roomy it is.

I tag: Mandy, Kim, Jennifer, and Allie

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MarySue said...

Always fun to learn more about you darling gal! Wishing you a happy day.

Mandy said...

Hey thanks for tagging me. Some of those things were kind of hard to come up with. Love ya and see you guys soon. 3

Jody said...

OK this summer will be a good time to play tennis at Westenhaver's. Maybe I should give you the double bed instead of the queen if you sleep on the edge anyway. I'll try not to poison you with salmonella, and feed you lots of black jelly beans. You're great!! Love ya

Emily Carlson said...

This totally made me laugh OUT LOUD!!! The thought of you cutting bangs every now and then! So funny! Can't wait to see you.