I left Avery's room to go change Ella's diaper. When I came back, I found her like this. She apparently took one of her socks and colored it, and her lips, with a green marker. This is the first time she's ever done anything like this. She has always obeyed the rule of "draw on the paper, not on the table." Now I know to be a little more specific. p.s. you'll notice that her curtains are way too short for her window.
May 20, 2008
innocence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh man, if that is the only time she has done that then wow what a great kid. Hope she stays that way for you. Pretty funny because Hanna could give her a few lessons this summer if you want. love ya
I always love all the accessories Avery is sporting. This pictures are so cute. What kind of camera do you have?
The second picture absolutely cracks me up!!!! She is so hilarious! I love it! I wouldn't even have noticed the curtains...they are such a fun color -who cares??? Love you!
Boy, did grammy get a good chuckle out of these pictures. The look on her face is worth a million. I didn't think the curtain were too short, rather just a long valance! love and hugs
Post a Comment