Every 2nd and 4th Monday, we've been going to an elementary school that has story hour in their library for toddlers to come and hear a story, play with other kids, and make a craft. Avery loves anything that deals with glue, so this craft was a hit. The kids made catepillars that went with the story The Very Hungry Catepillar.
so proud to show it off!



4 comments:
I loved that book! Looks like fun sweet Avery! Nice to get out of the house too and get involved! Love you guys. -Mimi
Avery you are grammy's hungry catapillar that lives in the laundry basket. I love the catapillar you made. Have fun outside in the sun. Hugs
Avery I love your catapiller. That is one of Hanna and Aunt Mandy's favorite stories. We have been reading that one for two weeks now at bedtime. We love you and we are so excited for you to come in a couple of weeks. 3
How Fun!!! I gotta start looking into that kinda stuff for next year when Madi will be old enough to do craft projects. I bet Avery loves going to the school and hanging out with the elementary kids. Does it make you miss teaching at all??
Post a Comment