April 24, 2008

playground



Since it's been so nice out lately, we've gone to this playground every day. This is one of Avery's favorite parts of the day. It's so nice to get out and play!


This is one of the nicest play structures I've seen. The ground is made of that nice stuff that has a little give to it, so the kiddos don't get hurt as badly when they fall.







Avery prefers to go down on her tummy.



This is the really scary ladder that Avery has to go on like a million times. I cringe every time she climbs it. I stand next to/under it and hold my hands out just in case. As Avery goes up she says, "be very, very careful!"

Most kids just go down this slide, but Avery finds bugs. These include spiders, ladybugs, ants, and dragonflies (she makes that one up).

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun I wish the parks here were that neat. It looks like a very fun park Syl. I can tell Avery loves the park. Is this park in walking distance or do you have to drive to it. Beautiful weather it looks like. love ya

MarySue said...

Love the jewelry, bravery and always love it when kids aren't scaredy-cats around bugs! Great post and good for you getting your kids outside.

Ben & Kim said...

Avery is such a big girl! They are both adorable. Miss you guys!

Jody said...

Avery, you scare grammy when you climb up high. You be very careful. I love and miss you All! Hugs Mom and grammy