I try to take Avery out for a walk/jog every morning before Erik has to go to school. Erik watches Ella while Avery and I get some
one-on-one time together. Avery is into sticks now, so she has to pick up at least two of them before we get going.
The boo boos on her lip and nose are from falling on the pavement yesterday. Memories from last summer at Grammy's came rushing back.one-on-one time together. Avery is into sticks now, so she has to pick up at least two of them before we get going.
Most mornings are still pretty chilly - gotta where a hat!
The best way to not get this face in a picture is to not ask Avery to smile. Cheese!





2 comments:
Goood job it works! Sorry about the boo boo! Glad you can get out and get so fresh air. Still cold here also. Benny's box came! Give a group hug from me. love ya
Cute, cute, cute! I love her hat!
Post a Comment